Wednesday, November 28, 2007

contemporary painting

contemporary painting
art painting reproduction
fine art landscape painting
chinese landscape painting
'That's it.' ¡¡¡¡'A man of whom to be always afraid-' ¡¡¡¡'That's the way to put it.' ¡¡¡¡'As one is afraid of a snake, or a tiger, or a shark?' ¡¡¡¡'Now you know me,' he said. 'And you know me as I am generally known. Other men call me "Wolf."' ¡¡¡¡'You are a sort of monster,' I added audaciously, 'a Caliban who has pondered Setebos, and who acts as you act, in idle moments, by whim and fancy.' ¡¡¡¡His brow clouded at the allusion. He did not understand, and I quickly learned that he did not know the poem. ¡¡¡¡'I'm just reading Browning,' he confessed, 'and it's pretty tough. I haven't got very far along, and as it is, I've about lost my bearings.' ¡¡¡¡Not to be tiresome, I shall say that I fetched the book from his state-room and read 'Caliban' aloud. He was delighted. It was a primitive mode of reasoning and of looking at things that he understood thoroughly. He interrupted again and again with comment and criticism. When I finished, he had me read it over a second time, and a third. We fell into discussion- philosophy, science, evolution, religion. He betrayed the inaccuracies of the self-read man, and, it must be granted, the certitude and

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

"contemporary painting"

Anonymous said...

"contemporary painting"