Friday, November 30, 2007

famous painting portrait

famous painting portrait
famous jesus painting
famous animal painting
famous claude monet painting
It was wanton slaughter, and all for woman's sake. No man ate of the seal-meat or the oil. After a good day's killing I have seen our decks covered with hides and bodies, slippery with fat and blood, the scuppers running red; masts, ropes, and rails splattered high with the sanguinary color; and the men, like butchers plying their trade, naked and red of arm and hand, hard at work with ripping- and flensing-knives, removing the skins from the pretty sea-creatures they had killed. ¡¡¡¡It was my task to tally the pelts as they came aboard from the boats, to oversee the skinning, and afterward the cleansing of the decks and bringing things shipshape again. It was not pleasant work,- my soul and my stomach revolted at it,- and yet, in a way, this handling and directing of many men was good for me. It developed what little executive ability I possessed, and I was aware of a toughening or hardening which I was undergoing and which could not be anything but wholesome for 'Sissy' Van Weyden.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

famous painting portrait"

Anonymous said...

famous painting portrait"

Anonymous said...

"famous van gogh vincent painting"

Anonymous said...

"famous van gogh vincent painting"