Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nude on the Beach

Nude on the Beach
One Moment in Time
precious time
Red Hat Girl
¡¡¡¡'But what is it?' I asked. ¡¡¡¡'A labor-saving device for mariners, navigation reduced to kindergarten simplicity,' he answered gaily. 'From today a child will be able to navigate a ship. No more long-winded calculations. All you need is one star in the sky on dirty night to know instantly where you are. Look. I place the transparent scale on this star-map, revolving the scale on the North Pole. On the scale I've worked out the circles of altitude and the lines of bearing. All I do is put it on a star, revolve the scale till it is opposite those figures on the map underneath, and presto, there you are, the ship's precise location!' ¡¡¡¡There was a ring of triumph in his voice, and his eyes, clear blue this morning as the sea, were sparkling with light. ¡¡¡¡'You must be well up in mathematics,' I said. 'Where did you go to school?' 'Never saw the inside of one, worse luck,' was the answer. 'I had to dig it out for myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nude on the Beach"

Anonymous said...

Nude on the Beach"

Anonymous said...

"Nude on the Beach"

Anonymous said...

"Nude on the Beach"