Friday, November 30, 2007

precious time

precious time
Red Hat Girl
Red Nude painting
Regatta At Argenteuil
'He'll know as soon as ever he claps eyes on us,' Parsons replied. 'One look at you'd be enough.' ¡¡¡¡'Tell him the deck flopped up an' gouged yer teeth out iv yer jaw,' Louis grinned. He was the only man who was not out of his bunk, and he was jubilant in that he possessed no bruises to advertise that he had had a hand in the night's work. 'Just wait till he gets a glimpse iv yer mugs tomorrow- the gang iv ye,' he chuckled. ¡¡¡¡'We'll say we thought it was the mate,' said one. And another: 'I know what I'll say- that I heared a row, jumped out of my bunk, got a jolly good crack on the jaw for my pains, an' sailed in myself. Couldn't tell who or what it was in the dark an' just hit out.' ¡¡¡¡'An' 't was me you hit, of course,' Kelly seconded, his face brightening. ¡¡¡¡Leach and Johnson took no part in the discussion, and it was plain to see that their mates looked upon them as men for whom the worst was inevitable, who were beyond hope and already dead. Leach stood their fears and reproaches for some time. Then he broke out:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious time"

Anonymous said...

precious time"

Anonymous said...

"precious time"

Anonymous said...

"precious time"