Friday, November 30, 2007

seated nude

seated nude
Spring Breeze
Sweet Nothings
The Abduction of Psyche
'Hump, the Old Man wants you.' ¡¡¡¡'He ain't down here!' said Parsons. ¡¡¡¡'Yes, he is,' I said, sliding out of the bunk and striving my hardest to keep my voice steady and bold. ¡¡¡¡The sailors looked at me in consternation. Fear was strong in their faces, and the devilishness which comes of fear. ¡¡¡¡'I'm coming!' I shouted up to Latimer. ¡¡¡¡'No, you don't!' Kelly cried, stepping between me and the ladder, his right hand shaped into a veritable strangler's clutch. 'You sneak! I'll shut yer mouth!' ¡¡¡¡'Let him go!' Leach commanded. ¡¡¡¡'Not on yer life!' was the angry retort. ¡¡¡¡Leach never changed his position on the edge of the bunk. 'Let him go, I say,' he repeated, but this time his voice was gritty and metallic. ¡¡¡¡The Irishman wavered. I made to step by him, and he stood aside. When I had gained the ladder I turned to the circle of brutal and malignant faces peering at me through the semi-darkness. A sudden and deep sympathy welled up in me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seated nude"

Anonymous said...

seated nude"

Anonymous said...

"seated nude"

Anonymous said...

"seated nude"