Monday, December 31, 2007

canvas painting

canvas painting
animal painting
painting in oil
oil painting for sale
'Mas'r Davy, shall you see her, d'ye think?' ¡¡¡¡'It would be too painful to her, perhaps,' said I. ¡¡¡¡'I have thowt of that,' he replied. 'So 'twould, sir, so 'twould.' ¡¡¡¡'But, Ham,' said I, gently, 'if there is anything that I could write to her, for you, in case I could not tell it; if there is anything you would wish to make known to her through me; I should consider it a sacred trust.' ¡¡¡¡'I am sure on't. I thankee, sir, most kind! I think theer is something I could wish said or wrote.' ¡¡¡¡'What is it?' ¡¡¡¡We walked a little farther in silence, and then he spoke.
oil painting
¡¡¡¡''Tan't that I forgive her. 'Tan't that so much. 'Tis more as I beg of her to forgive me, for having pressed my affections upon her. Odd times, I think that if I hadn't had her promise fur to marry me, sir, she was that trustful of me, in a friendly way, that she'd have told me what was struggling in her mind, and would have counselled with me, and I might have saved her.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

canvas painting"