Monday, December 24, 2007

contemporary abstract painting

contemporary abstract painting
painting idea
floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
'I didn't expect he'd cut up so rough, Master Copperfield,' said Uriah. 'But it's nothing. I'll be friends with him tomorrow. It's for his good. I'm umbly anxious for his good.' ¡¡¡¡I gave him no answer, and went upstairs into the quiet room where Agnes had so often sat beside me at my books. Nobody came near me until late at night. I took up a book, and tried to read. I heard the clocks strike twelve, and was still reading, without knowing what I read, when Agnes touched me. ¡¡¡¡'You will be going early in the morning, Trotwood! Let us say good-bye, now!'
oil painting
¡¡¡¡She had been weeping, but her face then was so calm and beautiful! ¡¡¡¡'Heaven bless you!' she said, giving me her hand. ¡¡¡¡'Dearest Agnes!' I returned, 'I see you ask me not to speak of tonight - but is there nothing to be done?' ¡¡¡¡'There is God to trust in!' she replied. ¡¡¡¡'Can I do nothing- I, who come to you with my poor sorrows?' ¡¡¡¡'And make mine so much lighter,' she replied. 'Dear Trotwood, no!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

contemporary abstract painting"