Monday, December 24, 2007

the last supper

the last supper
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
leonardo da vinci last supper painting
'A matter o' fower days,' said Mr. Peggotty. 'I sighted the old boat arter dark, and the light a-shining in the winder. When I come nigh and looked in through the glass, I see the faithful creetur Missis Gummidge sittin' by the fire, as we had fixed upon, alone. I called out, "Doen't be afeerd! It's Dan'l!" and I went in. I never could have thowt the old boat would have been so strange!' From some pocket in his breast, he took out, with a very careful hand a small paper bundle containing two or three letters or little packets, which he laid upon the table.
oil painting
¡¡¡¡'This fust one come,' he said, selecting it from the rest, 'afore I had been gone a week. A fifty pound Bank note, in a sheet of paper, directed to me, and put underneath the door in the night. She tried to hide her writing, but she couldn't hide it from Me!' ¡¡¡¡He folded up the note again, with great patience and care, in exactly the same form, and laid it on one side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the last supper"