Tuesday, December 25, 2007

leonardo da vinci mona lisa

leonardo da vinci mona lisa
leonardo da vinci painting
leonardo da vinci the last supper
mona lisa painting
'You spoke to me, miss,' he replied. 'I beg your pardon. But it is my service to obey.' ¡¡¡¡'Do your service,' she returned. 'Finish your story, and go!' ¡¡¡¡'When it was clear,' he said, with infinite respectability and an obedient bow, 'that she was not to be found, I went to Mr. James, at the place where it had been agreed that I should write to him,
oil painting
and informed him of what had occurred. Words passed between us in consequence, and I felt it due to my character to leave him. I could bear, and I have borne, a great deal from Mr. James; but he insulted me too far. He hurt me. Knowing the unfortunate difference between himself and his mother, and what her anxiety of mind was likely to be, I took the liberty of coming home to England, and relating -' ¡¡¡¡'For money which I paid him,' said Miss Dartle to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci mona lisa"