Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Rembrandt The Return of the Prodigal Son Painting

Rembrandt The Return of the Prodigal Son Painting
Return of the Prodigal Son
Samson And Delilah
seated nude
Spring Breeze

'Upon my word!' gasped Mrs. Markleham. ¡¡¡¡'When I was very young,' said Annie, 'quite a little child, my first associations with knowledge of any kind were inseparable from a patient friend and teacher - the friend of my dead father - who was always dear to me. I can remember nothing that I know, without remembering him. He stored my mind with its first treasures, and stamped his character upon them all. They never could have been,
oil painting
I think, as good as they have been to me, if I had taken them from any other hands.' ¡¡¡¡'Makes her mother nothing!' exclaimed Mrs. Markleham. ¡¡¡¡'Not so mama,' said Annie; 'but I make him what he was. I must do that. As I grew up, he occupied the same place still. I was proud of his interest: deeply, fondly,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Return of the Prodigal Son"