Sunday, July 13, 2008

David Hardy paintings

David Hardy paintings
Dirck Bouts paintings
MELANIE: Poor Scarlett...you\'d be at Tara now with your mother, wouldn\'t you? If it weren\'t for me...Oh, Scarlett darling, you\'ve been so good to me. No sister could have been sweeter. I\'ve been lying here thinking, if I should die, will you take my baby?SCARLETT: Oh, fiddle-dee-dee, Melanie, aren\'t things bad enough without you talking about dying? I\'ll send for Dr.Meade right away.MELANIE: Not yet, Scarlett. I couldn\'t let Dr. Meade sit here for hours while, while all those poor, badly wounded boys...SCARLETT: Prissy! Prissy come here quick! Prissy, go get Dr. Meade, run quick! Don\'t stand there like a scared goat, run! Hurry, Hurry! I\'ll sell you South I will, I swear I will! I\'ll sell you South!(Later, Prissy comes back alone. Scarlett has to find the doctor herself.)PRISSY: Is the doctor coming?SCARLETT: No, he can\'t come.PRISSY: Oh, Miss Scarlett, Miss Melanie bad off!

No comments: