Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fabian Perez geisha painting

Fabian Perez geisha paintingFabian Perez Full Moon Empty Heart paintingFabian Perez For a Better Life III painting
Maybe so, maybe not," Max said. He fetched out his aged penis and declared, "Moishe says in the Old Syllabus,Except ye be circumcised like me, ye shall not Pass. But in the New Syllabus Enos Enoch saysVerily, I crave the foreskin of thy mind."
For a moment I was gripped by my former anguish, and cried out, "I don't understand anything!"
"That's a fact. But you will. A little at a time." He hugged me tenderly and by way of a first lesson explained what, without realizing it, I had really been trying to ask: How had he come to exchange the company of men for that of the goats?
"This Enos Enoch, Billy: ages ago he was the shepherd of thegoyim, and I like him okay. He was the Shepherd Emeritus that died for his sheep. But look here: he told his studentsAsk, and you'll find the Answer; that's why thegoyim call him their Grand Tutor, and the Founder's own son. But we Moishians sayAsk, and you'll keep on asking . . . There's the difference between us." And Max said further: "The way the campus works, there's got to be goats for the sheep to drive out,ja? If they don't fail us they fail themselves, and then

No comments: