Sunday, February 1, 2009

Leonardo da Vinci Madonna Litta

Leonardo da Vinci Madonna LittaLeonardo da Vinci Female HeadLeonardo da Vinci Annunciation
glory of God, till I saw there wasn't any God at all and that physics was more interesting anyway. The Christian religion is a very powerful and convincing mistake, that's all."
"When did youbefore; in fact, I'd never been out of England. The whole plane flight, the hotel, the bright sunlight, the foreign languages all around me, the well-known people who were going to speak, and the thought of my own paper and wondering whether anyone would turn up to listen and whether I'd be too nervous to get the words out... Oh, I was keyed up with excitement, I can't tell you.
"And I was so innocent, you have to remember that. I'd been stop being a nun?" said Lyra."I remember it exactly," Mary said, "even to the time of day. Because I was good at physics, they let me keep up my university see, and I finished my doctorate and I was going to teach. It wasn't one of those orders where they shut you away from the world. In fact, we didn't even wear the habit; we just had to dress soberly and wear a crucifix. So I was going into university to teach and do research into particle physics."And there was a conference on my subject and they asked me to come and read a paper. The conference was in Lisbon, and I'd never been there

No comments: