Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Leroy Neiman High Seas Sailing II

Leroy Neiman High Seas Sailing IILeroy Neiman High Altitude SkiingLeroy Neiman Hawaiian Surfers
What am I interested in?" she said. "Oh, all sorts of things, really. Those skulls I got interested in just now, when I saw them there. I shouldn't think anyone would want that done. It's horrible."
"No, I wouldn't enjoy it myself, but I promise you it does happen. I could take you to meet someone who's done it," he ," he said, handing her a card. "Just in case you want to know more about things like this."
"Thank you," she said blandly, and put it in the little pocket on the back of her rucksack before leaving. She felt he was watching her all the way out.
Once she was outside the museum, she turned in to the park, which she said, looking so friendly and helpful that she was very nearly tempted. But then out came that little dark tongue point, as quick as a snake's, flick-moisten, and she shook her head."I got to go," she said. "Thank you for offering, but I better not. Anyway, I got to go now because I'm meeting someone. My friend," she added. "Who I'm staying with.""Yes, of course," he said kindly. "Well, it was nice talking to you. Bye-bye, Lizzie.""Bye," she said."Oh, just in case, here's my name and address

No comments: