Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Andy Warhol Shadows I

Andy Warhol Shadows IAndy Warhol OxidationAndy Warhol Neuschwanstein
And they say that the God-”
"-me-”
"-is sending us a fair wind."
"I am? ," he said. "It stands up all by itself."
"The sea . . . the waves . . ." murmured Brutha carefully, although there was nothing left to throw up.
The sailor spat thoughtfully.
"Aye," he said. "They got to be that shape, see, so's to fit into the sky."
"But the boat's creaking!"
"Aye. It does that."
"You mean this isn't a storm?"
The sailor sighed, and walked away.Oh. Yes. Trust me for a fair wind. Flat as a mill-race the whole way, don't you worry." "I meant mill-pond! I meant mill-pond!"Brutha clung to the mast.After a while a sailor came and sat down on a coil of rope and looked at him interestedly."You can let go, Father
After a while, Brutha risked letting go. He had never felt so ill in his

No comments: