Friday, April 3, 2009

Thomas Kinkade venice

Thomas Kinkade veniceThomas Kinkade HOMETOWN MEMORIESThomas Kinkade CHRISTMAS MEMORIES
Who did you speak to?’
‘The big one with the red dress and a moustache like he’s trying to swallow a cat.’
‘Ah. The Archchancellor, ‘ said Windle, positively.
‘And there was a huge fat one. Walks like a duck.’
‘He does, doesn’t he? That was the Dean,’ said Windle.
‘They Cake? You can tell me. I may be a wizard, but I ‘m a dead one.’
‘Schleppel told me it was all due to life force.’
‘It’s buildin’ up, see?’
‘What does that mean?’
‘There’s more’f it than there should be. You get’ called me their good woman, ‘ said Mrs Cake. ‘They told me to be about my business. Don’t see why I should go around helpin’ wizards who call me a good woman when I was only trying to help.’ ‘I’m afraid wizards don’t often listen,’ said Windle. ‘I never listened for one hundred and thirty years.’‘Why not?’expect. What’s happening, Mrs

No comments: