Tuesday, December 25, 2007

art painting gallery

art painting gallery
art deco painting
pop art painting
art painting on canvas]
¡¡¡¡MY aunt dismissed the matter with a heavy sigh, and smoothed her dress. ¡¡¡¡'There, my dear!' she said. 'Now you know the beginning, middle, and end, and all about it. We won't mention the subject to one another any more; neither, of course, will you mention it to anybody else. This is my grumpy, frumpy story, and we'll keep it to ourselves, Trot!' ¡¡¡¡ find the source of my success. I have been very fortunate in worldly matters; many men have worked much harder, and not succeeded half so well; but I never could have done what I have done, without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on
oil painting
one object at a time, no matter how quickly its successor should come upon its heels, which I then formed. Heaven knows I write this, in no spirit of self-laudation. The man who reviews his own on which I could throw my whole self; and never to affect depreciation of my work, whatever it was; I find, now, to have been my golden rules.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

art painting gallery"