Tuesday, December 25, 2007

abstract art painting

abstract art painting
famous art painting
nude art painting
fine art painting landscape
been so cruel to me, that I might have effected a separation on easy terms for myself; but I did not. He soon made ducks and drakes of what I gave him, sank lower and lower, married another woman, I believe, became an adventurer, a gambler, and a cheat. What he is now, you see. But he was a fine-looking man when I married him,' said my aunt, with an echo of her old pride and admiration in her tone; 'and I believed him - I was a fool! - to be the soul of honour!' ¡¡¡¡She gave my hand a squeeze, and shook her head. ¡¡¡¡'He is nothing to me now, Trot- less than nothing.
oil painting
But, sooner than have him punished for his offences (as he would be if he prowled about in this country), I give him more money than I can afford, at intervals when he reappears, to go away. I was a fool when I married him; and I am so far an incurable fool on that subject, that, for the sake of what I once believed him to be, I wouldn't have even this shadow of my idle fancy hardly dealt with. For I was in earnest, Trot, if ever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abstract art painting"