Tuesday, December 25, 2007

landscape oil painting

landscape oil painting
original oil painting
flower oil painting
wholesale oil painting
¡¡¡¡At the same moment I said 'Martha!' ¡¡¡¡She uttered a terrified scream, and struggled with me with such strength that I doubt if I could have held her alone. But a stronger hand than mine was laid upon her; and when she raised her frightened eyes and saw whose it was, she made but one more effort and dropped down between us. We carried her away from the water to where there were some dry stones, and there laid her down, crying and moaning. In a little while she sat among the stones, holding her wretched head with both her hands. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, the river!' she cried passionately. 'Oh, the river!' ¡¡¡¡'Hush, hush!' said I. 'Calm yourself.'
oil painting
¡¡¡¡But she still repeated the same words, continually exclaiming, 'Oh, the river!' over and over again. know it's like me!' she exclaimed. 'I know that I belong to it. I know that it's the natural company of such as I am! It comes from country places, where there was once no harm in it - and it creeps through the dismal streets, defiled and miserable - and it goes away, like my life, to a great sea, that is always troubled - and I feel that I must go with it!' I have never known what despair was, except in the tone of those words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

landscape oil painting"