Tuesday, December 25, 2007

China oil paintings

China oil paintings
contemporary abstract painting
painting idea
floral oil painting
can't keep away from it. I can't forget it. It haunts me day and night. It's the only thing in all the world that I am fit for, or that's fit for me. Oh, the dreadful river!' ¡¡¡¡The thought passed through my mind that in the face of my companion, as he looked upon her without speech or motion, I might have read his niece's history, if I had known nothing of it. I never saw, in any painting or reality, horror and compassion so impressively blended.
oil painting
He shook as if he would have fallen; and his hand - I touched it with my own, for his appearance alarmed me - was deadly cold. ¡¡¡¡'She is in a state of frenzy,' I whispered to him. 'She will speak differently in a little time.' ¡¡¡¡I don't know what he would have said in answer. He made some motion with his mouth, and seemed to think he had spoken; but he had only pointed to her with his outstretched hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

China oil paintings"