Monday, December 31, 2007

precious time

precious time
Red Hat Girl
Red Nude painting
Regatta At Argenteuil
¡¡¡¡'Well, Mr. and Mrs. Micawber,' was my aunt's first salutation after we were seated. 'Pray, have you thought about that emigration proposal of mine?' ¡¡¡¡'My dear madam,' returned Mr. Micawber, 'perhaps I cannot better express the conclusion at which Mrs. Micawber, your humble servant, and I may add our children, have jointly and severally arrived, than by borrowing the language of an illustrious poet, to reply that our Boat is on the shore,
oil painting
and our Bark is on the sea.' ¡¡¡¡'That's right,' said my aunt. 'I augur all sort of good from your sensible decision.' ¡¡¡¡'Madam, you do us a great deal of honour,' he rejoined. He then referred to a memorandum. 'With respect to the pecuniary assistance enabling us to launch our frail canoe on the ocean of enterprise, I have reconsidered that important business-point; and would beg to propose my notes of hand - drawn, it is needless to stipulate,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

precious time"