Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pablo Picasso Crucifixion

Pablo Picasso CrucifixionPablo Picasso Bread and Fruit Dish on a TablePablo Picasso Ambroise Vollard
Because, Dr. Grumman, or John Parry, or whatever name you take up in whatever world you end up in, you be aware of this: I love that little child like a daughter. If I'd had a child of my own, I couldn't love her more. And if you break that oath, whatever remains of me will pursue whatever remains of you, and you'll spend the rest of eternity wishing you never existed. That's how important that oath is."
"I ," said Hester. "You cain't see to the right from there, and they could rush us. Take the smaller one."
There was a roaring in Lee's ears that had nothing to do with the conflagration in the forest below, or with the laboring drone of the zeppelin trying understand. And you have my word.""Then that's all I need to know. Go well."The shaman held out his hand, and Lee shook it. Then Grumman turned and made his way up the gulch, and Lee looked around for the best place to make his stand."Not the big boulder, Lee

No comments: