Tuesday, December 25, 2007

mountain landscape painting

mountain landscape painting
fine art oil painting
african art painting
art work painting
'Dead to me,' returned my aunt, 'but living.' ¡¡¡¡I sat in silent amazement. ¡¡¡¡'Betsey Trotwood don't look a likely subject for the tender passion,' said my aunt, composedly, 'but the time was, Trot, when she believed in that man most entirely. When she loved him, Trot, right well. When there was no proof of attachment and affection that she would not have given him. He repaid her by breaking her fortune, and nearly breaking her heart.
oil painting
So she put all that sort of sentiment, once and for ever, in a grave, and filled it up, and flattened it down.' ¡¡¡¡'My dear, good aunt!' ¡¡¡¡'I left him,' my aunt proceeded, laying her hand as usual on the back of mine, 'generously. I may say at this distance of time, Trot, that I left him generously. He had

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mountain landscape painting"